Additional statistical information on Russian and CIS development
1. Dynamics of the official USD exchange rate (at the end of each month).
2. Dynamics of the official Euro exchange rate (at the end of each month).
3. Area and population density of CIS counties (2001).
4. Population of CIS counties (thousands, at the beginning of each year).
5. Demographic parameters of CIS and Baltic counties (1991–2001).
6. Birth rates for CIS and Baltic counties (per 1000 people).
7. Mortality rates for CIS and Baltic counties (per 1000 people).
8. Population growth rate (per 1000 people).
9. Poverty line for some CIS countries (month average).
10. Average monthly salary (USD) and average monthly pension (USD) (by the end of year, USD).
11. CIS currencies.
12. Indices of average yearly exchange rates of the national currencies to USD (in times as related to the year of national currency introduction).
13. The privatized enterprises and other industrial units by field of economy (increasing since the beginning of privatization process; by the end of particular period).
14. Construction of objects aimed to prevent air and water pollution.
15. Toxic wastes resulting from stationary objects, disposed into atmosphere (thousands tons).
16. Water consumption from natural water reservoirs and discharge of sewage water to water reservoirs (mln m3).
17. Higher educational institutions (by the beginning of each study period).
18. Medical professionals (per 10000 people).
19. Number of hospital beds (per 10 000 people).
20. Number of apartments constructed (thousands).
21. Apartments constructed (thousand m2of the total area, starting 1991 – mln m2).
22. Balance of water consumption in Russian Federation (mln m3).
23. Figures of river flows by economic region.
24. Pollution of water reservoirs with sewage water.
25. The volume of sewage water by river basin (billion m3).
26. The volume of sewage water by the field of economy (billion m3)
27. Investments in Russian economy during the past 100 years
28. A list of constructed projects in Russia during 1900–2000.
29. Putting into commission different enterprises (1950-2000)
30. Putting into commission the fixed capital in Russia during past 100 years (1900–2000, billion rubles).
31. The fixed capitals of Russia for 100 years.
32. Production of particular kinds of industrial products for construction businesses.
33. Production of construction machines (thousands).
34. Exploitation of the imprisoned professionals and qualified workers in GULAG (by January 1 1947).
35. The number of GULAG prisoners (by January 1).
36. Some paragraphs of “The Plan of Implementation of the World Summit on the sustainable development”, concerning the time periods allocated to completion of a particular paragraph.
37. Some paragraphs of “The Plan of Implementation of the World Summit on the sustainable development”, concerning the counties with transition economy.
Analytical book 2008
Analytical book 2004
Analytical book 2003
Analytical book 2002
Analytical book 2001
Analytical book 2000
Analytical book 1999
Analytical book 1998