1. Main economic indexes in some countries of the world
2. Number and composition of the Russian population from 1897 to 1997 (within Russian Federation borders)
3. Vital events (Russian population from 1960 to 1997)
4. Age-sex population structure in Russia (as of January 1 1997)
5. Mortality of population in some countries broken down according to major causes ( % of total mortality)
6. Ratios of marriages, divorces, and new births in Russia from 1970 to 1997.
7. Average mother’s age at the time of birth-giving
8. Dynamics of the official US dollar exchange rate (December 1991 - March 1998)
9. Growth rate of average monthly salary, subsistence wages, and minimal wages in Russia (December 1991 is 100%, in rubles and US dollars)
10. Allocation of population by average per capita incomes in Russia (1970, 1985, 1990 -96)
11. Allocation of population by average per capita incomes in Russia (1996 – January 1998)
12. Cost of 25 main (essential) food products (“food basket”) (1994 - March 1998, in rubles and US dollars)
14. Volume indexes of industrial output in some countries (1990 is 100%)
15. Volume indexes of industrial output (some economic branches in Russia, 1990 is 100%)
16. Fuel and energy recourse production in Russia (1970 -96).
17. Volume indexes of industrial output (extracting and refining industries of Russia, 1990 is 100%.)
18. Electric energy production by various types of power plants in Russia.
19. Number of students per 10000 of population in Russia.
20. Number of enterprises with foreign capital share (by economy branches 1997).
21. Number of cars per 100 families.
1. Various estimates of Russian population growth until 2015.
2. Dynamics of the US dollar official exchange rate (December 1991 - March 1998).
3. Minimum wages (1973 - 98).
4. Average monthly salary, subsistence wages, and minimum wages of employable population (December 1991 - February 1998).
5. Main social and economic indicators of living standards in Russia.
6. Ratio of average per capita incomes and expenses in various types of households.
7. Structure of the living cost values broken down by social groups in Russia.
8. A set of 19 main food products.
9. A set of 25 main food products.
10. Chemical composition and energetic value of products constituting the minimum “food basket” and consumed food products (per capita per day).
11. Composition of food products used to calculate the subsistence wages for various social groups (kg per year).
12. Capitals of republics within Russian Federation and regional centers with maximum and minimum cost of the set of 25 main food products (“food basket”).
13. Structure of industrial production broken down by the forms of property.
14. Coal mining (Russia and other countries; 1985, 1990 - 96).
15. Oil extracting (Russia and other countries; 1985, 1990 - 96).
16. Electric energy production per capita (Russia and other countries; 1985, 1990 - 96).
17. Electric energy production (Russia and other countries; 1985, 1990 - 96).
18. Electricity produced by electric power stations in Russia (1970 -96).
19. Average area of apartments built using all financial sources.
20. Main indicators of housing conditions in Russia.
21. Capital investments used for nature conservation and rational use of natural recourses.
22. Total land area and agricultural area (1970 - 96).
23. Structure of main types of agricultural production by categories of enterprises.
24. Food product consumption by households.
25. Construction of paved roads
Besides, the appendix contains:
* A list of main laws, decrees issued by the President, and the Acts of Russian Federation Government published during the last year (1997), that concern state regulation of environmental quality, ecological safety, and fulfilment of international environmental guaranties by Russia;
* The calendar of the most interesting social events that reflect public activity in the area of nature conservation;
* Main textbooks and reference materials on ecology and environmental management that appeared in press recently;
Analytical book 2008
Analytical book 2004
Analytical book 2003
Analytical book 2002
Analytical book 2001
Analytical book 2000
Analytical book 1999
Analytical book 1998